Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Page 4 of Fubar and something's lurking behind the big bad door. Nothing like a little fear to bring the Deadly Alien Microbots back together!
Oh yes, almost forgot... I've apparently been tagged... twice. Once by Kenneth Anderson and secondly by Robi Pena. Thanks guys, I'll cut the acceptance speech short, though, as I'll only cry! Now, I'm not sure how the rules go for 2 tags but since I'm combining this in one post I'm assuming it counts as one tag. (And nobody better say otherwise or you'll be sorry!) So on with the game...
Here is the game rule:
1. You must link to the individual who tagged you and post the rules of TAG (which you are currently reading).
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends and link to them and
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a nice little message on their blog.
My 7 facts are:
1. I love Italian food, especially ice cream!
2. I sing along to the radio on my way to work.
3. I'm half Maltese. Or is that a quarter Maltese?
4. I often get bored of projects I come up with half way through. My ambitions far outway my enthusiasm...
5. Despite all that I did write a full novel recently. It wasn't very good and didn't get published but the dream's still there!
6. I'm 28 years old... getting older... by... the... second :(
7. I've got my name on the credits of 3 great video games -- Damn, almost broke my "no shameless plugging" rule, there (Don't tell anyone!)
Really sorry to have to do this to you peeps but rules is rules, so here are my tag victims (mwah ha ha):
1. Chris Phillips
4. Jeremy Melton
5. Bógar Chancay
7. Aleta Vidal
Well, that's the lot. Till the next time...
Monday, November 10, 2008
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Page 2 of Fubar and the Deadly Alien Microbots are hiding out from some mysterious slimy thing that's torn apart their already torn apart ship and damaged the most powerful, yet strangely inept looking, security robot . Oh well, at least they have each other for company...