Sunday, March 9, 2008

Dinosaurs

Firstly, apologies for the delay so I hope this makes up for things...

Why am I drawing dinosaurs? Well, I've got another blog that I share jointly with my colleague, and actual artist, Chris Phillips where we get each other to draw stuff we don't normally do.

Anyway, as you can see from the messy state of it I haven't really cleaned it up from the original ink scan. Head over to http://igetthepicture.blogspot.com/ for more crazy art gubbins (of which there isn't much yet but there will be soon).

4 comments:

robi pena said...

Hi Charles!!! I wish I could speak better english and being able to comment on something more. But I turn to repeat and say, it is amazing and very impressive!! I hopes you understand my restricted english ;-))

Charles Goatley said...

Robi - Cheers! I can understand you perfectly well.

Jeremy - Thanks. I'm glad you like... Sure thing - link away!

bog_art said...

It reminds me my chilhood when I thought this scene could be possible.. and with this dinosaur.. great work man!!.. PS: I feel in the same way than Robi.. haha

PotatoFarmGirl said...

I love dinosaurs! I think it's pretty neat that you use alot of solid black and white. It's a hard thing to do, and everything reads very well!