Friday, August 17, 2007

A new character

Being the creative soul that I am, here's a new character I've started to explore for a little 'project' of mine. I've even given him a proper name: William Heartbright, if I stick to it.

I thought I'd explore what he looks like both young and old, for some bizarre reason which I'll leave hidden for now. I've also been playing around with really heavy shading again, trying to be more confident with it. Think I'm starting to get the hang of it and I hope you'll agree that it looks much better with the black than without (plus I just can't paint shades so this is much easier for me!)

Well, there you go. Won't say who Mr Heartbright is or what he'll end up doing just yet, but I'm sure you'll be seeing more of him soon...

1 comments:

Crips Pink said...

I do like yer stuff Charley, keep it up, yer right, the stronger shadow stuff is better, I liked the samurai pin head strip, liked the idea of a sword thats like a single piece of metal... MORE MORE